Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ellie Levine will double your philanthropy!

Hello. My name is Ellie Levine, I am a volunteer with American Jewish World Services (AJWS). We are looking to get a large and diverse turnout for the ‘rally to end genocide’ in Washington D.C. on April 30th. I am directing a $500 dollar micro-grant from AJWS towards providing sponsorship and financial aid for transportation costs for students and individuals who are not otherwise receiving any organizational grants.

I am calling upon anyone interested in matching or exceeding my donation so that more individuals who would like to attend the rally in Washington D.C., will be able to do so regardless of financial need. If you would like to provide additional funds to help more people attend, please contact me at helpdarfurnow2006@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.